You can cancel your plan, review past invoices, or change the credit card at any time directly from the Customer Portal
Canceling a plan means that it will not renew and there will be no additional charges in the future.
We do not provide refunds if you decide to stop using the subscription during the subscription term.
After logging in to the Customer Portal, scroll down to the "Manage Subscription" section. Then click the "Manage" button and "Cancel Subscription."
At the end of the subscription term, your data — including templates and configuration settings — is automatically removed from Insycle within 14 days due to data privacy & security concerns.
You can also remove your data at any time directly from Settings > Account, learn more about managing your account data.
Insycle's billing is handled through Chargebee, a payment processing provider. If you run into an error while attempting to pay, pictured below, there are a few steps that you can take.
If you see this error, try these steps:
- Try to complete the payment in another browser and see if the payment goes through
- Ensure your credit card is active and able to be used for payment
- Use a different credit card
- Contact Chargebee support to enquire further about the issue
- Contact your bank to see if they can identify the issue
You can review your past invoices and manage your plan anytime directly from the Customer Portal.
Scroll down to the "Payment History" section after logging in, and you can download each invoice as a PDF.
If you're not sure about your email or password try resetting it, or reach out to us for help.
Please fill out the feedback survey with your comments, to help improve the experience and product. We value your opinion and read every comment!
Related Blog Articles
- The Business Impact of Not Maintaining CRM Data
- Why Data Management Is So Time-Consuming And How Recipes Can Help
Related Help Docs
- User Roles and Permissions
- Automation & Manual Operations
- Integrate Insycle With HubSpot Workflows
- Activity Tracker: Audit Trail and History
- Customer Data Health Assessment