Understanding the data you have in your CRM is a huge piece of the data management puzzle. Being able to effectively filter, group, and analyze your data is critical for reporting, data maintenance, and decision-making across your whole organization.
Insycle's Group & Update module makes it easy to drill down into your data to understand what you have in each field and analyze it. Using Insycle, you can explore field values and unearth important stats, drill down into individual records, and generate reports.
Key Use Cases
With Insycle, you can use smart rules to filter and analyze your data, group by stats for specific fields, and generate helpful reports.
It's simple. First, you select a field that you would like to analyze. Insycle will generate a list of all values that are contained within that field and tell you how many times each specific value appears, and may also provide additional stats depending on the field type. This gives you a top-down view of the values in each field while allowing you to drill down and view the underlying data.
Using the Group & Update module you gain a deeper understanding of your data and generate valuable reports to help improve decision-making.
Related Blog Articles
- Customer Data Management: 6 Reasons for Day-to-Day Data Collaboration
- Sharing CRM Data: Why Exporting is Painful and How to Automate It
- Why Effective Customer Segmentation is Critical for Driving Growth
- 5 Steps for CRM Data Standardization
- The Complete Guide to Bulk Updating CRM Data Without Using Excel
Related Help Articles
- Collaborate with Your Team About Data
- Standardize Job Titles, Industries, Locations
- Explore Database Fields and Values
- Copy or Move Values Between Fields
- Bulk Update Values of Any Field