Insycle supports HubSpot sandbox instances. This can be a great way to test Insycle out if you do not want to connect your live database to Insycle, or if you are an enterprise company and have too many records to be eligible for the free trial.
Connecting HubSpot sandbox instances to Insycle is simple and straightforward.
- If you do not have one, create your sandbox account.
- Go to the Insycle Login page and click the HubSpot login.
- Click to allow Insycle access to the sandbox username.
- That's it! You'll get re-directed to the Insycle app and logged in automatically.
Step-By-Step Instructions to Connect HubSpot Sandbox Instances
Step 1: Create a Sandbox Account
If you do not already have a HubSpot sandbox account, you will need to create one.
- In HubSpot, click the settings icon in the main navigation bar.
- In the left sidebar menu, select Sandboxes.
- When prompted to login to your HubSpot account, select the sandbox account from the list.
- Use Insycle with your sandbox account.
Step 2: Go to the Insycle Login page and click the HubSpot login.
Step 3. When prompted to log into your HubSpot account, select the sandbox account from the list.
Step 4. That's it! You'll be re-directed to Insycle app and logged in automatically.
For more information about HubSpot sandbox see this Hubspot article here or contact us.
Related Blog Articles
- Declutter Your CRM By Purging Low-Quality Data Automatically
- The Complete Guide to Bulk Updating CRM Data Without Using Excel
Related Help Articles
- Link and Associate People to Companies
- Associate or Link Parent-Child Companies, Create Accounts Hierarchy and Relationships
- Multi-Select Picklist Bulk Append and Subtract
- Declutter and Purge Low-Quality Data