The CRM Data Grader analyzes your CRM for the most common data issues and automatically generates a detailed report with metrics about poorly formatted data, duplicate data, invalid data, low-quality data, incomplete data, and more.
Installing the CRM Data Grader App is simple and straightforward. Within minutes, you can start generating your CRM Data Grade.
How to Install the CRM Data Grader App
Install CRM Data Grader with just a click. It's instant, no setup or manual steps are required. It's also completely free so a credit card is not needed.
You can install the CRM Data Grader from the App Store of your CRM, or use the Insycle login page: https://www.insycle.com/crm-data-grader
After you approve access, you'd be logged in automatically. Learn more about the CRM Data Grader.
Frequently Asked Questions
How much does it cost to install or use the CRM Data Grader?
The CRM Data Grader is completely free.
How can I add more users?
To invite your team or add more users, click the "SHARE" button from within the app.
I clicked the app logo but nothing happened
After clicking the app logo, it logged me into that app, not the CRM Data Grader
Some apps require that you have a browser session open before using Single Sign-On to log in to other apps.
Please try logging in again.
Can I install the CRM Data Grader on my phone?
Yes, the CRM Data Grader is mobile-friendly. You can install it on the phone in the same way.
Troubleshooting CRM Data Grader Issues
If you're having issues logging in, please try the following steps:
- Use Chrome browser
- Open a new incognito window
- Log in to your CRM directly
- After you've logged in to the CRM successfully, log in to the CRM Data Grader
If login is unsuccessful for any reason:
- Capture a screenshot or record a short video using Loom or any other tool.
- Open the Chrome Developer Tools, and look for the Console tab. Capture any message shown there.
- Send the recordings and console log via chat or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related Blog Articles
- Find & Fix CRM Data Issues using the Data Health Assessment Tool
- Declutter Your CRM By Purging Low-Quality Data Automatically
- How to Create a Customer Data Management Plan
- 5 Common HubSpot Data Quality Issues and How to Fix Them
- HubSpot Data Quality: Why Dirty CRM Data Hurts Your Marketing
- How to Bulk Merge Duplicates in HubSpot and Salesforce and Keep them Syncing Automatically
- The Business Impact of Not Maintaining CRM Data
Related Help Articles