Raising the bar for data quality in Mailchimp starts with knowing what you do or don't have in your database. For instance, identifying records that are missing key fields is a critical step in the data enrichment process.
Insycle makes it easy to identify fields in your Mailchimp database that are missing critical data on a one-time basis or on a recurring set schedule so that you can always ensure that you are enriching the most important records in your database.
Sample Use Case: Validate Data Values
Insycle makes it easy to identify records with missing data in Mailchimp.
Using the Data Validation module, you tell Insycle to look for records that are missing one or multiple fields in Mailchimp. Insycle will allow you to take a complete look at all of the records and export them, or in-line edit them directly in the Data Validation module.
Then, you can save your template and save time on future data validation tasks or even schedule regular checks and automated exports for records that are missing fields.
Supported Mailchimp Record Types
Insycle supports the following Mailchimp record types:
With your Mailchimp Data Validation settings set up and running smoothly, you can then save your settings as a template. With a template, all of your settings are saved including field mapping, functions, import modes, etc.
Then, any time that you need to edit similar data and select the template, these settings will be automatically loaded, saving your time.
To create and save a new template, you click the “+” symbol on the right-hand side of the template banner.
After creating the template, you must save the template by clicking the save icon on the far right-hand side of the same menu.
Audit Trail and History
The Activity Tracker lets you review all changes made through Insycle. At any time you can download a CSV report of the operation and records affected.
Related Blog Articles
- 7 Ways Insycle’s Health Assessment Helps Companies Reach Their Business Objectives
- Why Effective Customer Segmentation is Critical for Driving Growth
- 5 Steps for CRM Data Standardization
- 6 Critical Reasons to Normalize Data
Related Help Articles
- Standardize Job Titles, Industries, and Locations
- How to Cleanse Data
- Convert Field Type From Free-Text to Picklist
- Bulk Update Values of Any Field
- Bulk Clear Values From Field
- Map Values From One Field to Another
- Copy Or Move Values Between Fields
- Customer Data Health Assessment