On the Login page, click the Login with... button for your CRM, and approve access. You’ll be re-directed to Insycle automatically.
Insycle uses Single Sign-On (SSO) for logins and installs, therefore there is no Insycle-specific username and password. Easy and secure 😊
When you sign up, your Customer Data Health Assessment starts generating automatically. When complete, you’ll gain a top-down view of your current data health with daily updates. The Health Assessment is able to identify more than 30 of the most common customer data issues and provide you with direct links to preloaded Insycle templates to fix them.
To get started using Insycle, please visit the Getting Started section of our Help Center. Here, you'll find articles that detail the basic features of Insycle and walk you through the process of getting started with your first operations.
- Four Phases of Customer Data Management Evolution – Recommended for discussing implementing a data strategy internally among stakeholders
- Why Insycle? 12 Growth-Boosting Reasons to Improve your Customer Data Management
- 7 Ways Insycle’s Health Assessment Helps Companies Reach Their Business Objectives – Top-down overview of benefits from a business perspective
- Find & Fix Customer Data Issues with Insycle’s New Health Assessment – A bottom-up tactical approach
- The Complete Guide to Data Cleaning
- Why You Should Care About Phone Number Formatting In Your CRM (and How to Fix Them)
- The Business Case Against Improperly Associated Contacts and Companies in Your CRM
- Considerations for Using HubSpot’s Automatic Association to Companies
- Fix Stray HubSpot Contacts With Bulk Association — Connect Contacts to Companies and Deals With Complete Control
- The Complete Guide to Bulk Updating CRM Data Without Using Excel
- How to Clean HubSpot Import Contacts and Improve Your ROI
- Fixing Non-Matching State & Country Fields That Break the HubSpot and Salesforce Sync – This fix applies to any free-text field, with steps to migrate into a picklist
If there's a particular area you're looking to tackle, let us know and we can point you in the right direction.