Insycle Pricing Overview
- Pricing is in US Dollars
- Plans are based on the total number of records in the databases.
- See "What counts as a record?" below and on the Pricing page.
- All plans include unlimited operations, unlimited users, and unlimited usage.
- You can review the exact records count in Settings > Sync Status.
What counts as a record?
- HubSpot: Contacts, Companies, Deals. Custom Objects and Tickets are optional add-ons.
- Intercom: Leads, Users, Companies
- Mailchimp: Contacts
- Marketo: Leads, Companies, Opportunities
- Pipedrive: People, Organizations, Deals
- Salesforce: Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities. Custom Objects are other Standard Objects are optional add-ons.
- Yext: Locations, Assets
- Zendesk: Tickets
How to Buy a Plan?
- Log in to Insycle: https://www.insycle.com/login/
- Click "Buy Plan" in the top right corner under your name.
- Insycle will calculate the number of records and present a checkout link to complete the purchase.
How Pricing is Calculated
- Pricing is based on the total number of records in the database. You can review the exact records count in Settings > Sync Status
- The price of your plan is calculated and updated automatically at renewal.
- At plan renewal: The price can go up when records are added to your database, and down when you remove redundant records. Yet another reason to keep your database neat.
- During the plan term: Additional records added to the database beyond the initial record count are billed automatically on a prorated basis every quarter.
Estimated and Exact Costs
- For non-profit organizations, we offer a 20% discount.
For additional information and answers to frequently asked questions, please review the Pricing page.
Related Blog Articles
- The Hidden Costs of One-Off Data Cleanups
- The Business Impact of Not Maintaining CRM Data
- Why Data Management Is So Time-Consuming And How Recipes Can Help
Related Help Docs
- Ways to Save On Your Insycle Subscription
- Cancel Plan
- Review Invoices, Billing Information
- User Roles and Permissions