Insycle's pricing is simple and straightforward. You can sign up for a monthly plan or annual plans. Monthly plans can be cancelled at any time.
Insycle Pricing Overview
- Plans are based on the total number of records in the database.
- See "What counts as a record?" on the Pricing page.
- Insycle is a database-based solution that enables you to manage all records in the database.
- There is no limitation on the number of operations.
- All plans include unlimited operations, unlimited users, and unlimited usage.
What Counts as a Record?
You can review your exact record counts in Settings > Accounts. Specifically, here are the record types that are included in the count:
- HubSpot: Contacts, Companies, Deals. Custom Objects and Tickets are optional add-ons.
- Intercom: Leads, Users, Companies
- Mailchimp: Contacts
- Marketo: Leads, Companies, Opportunities
- Pipedrive: People, Organizations, Deals
- Salesforce: Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities. Custom Objects are other Standard Objects are optional add-ons.
- Yext: Locations, Assets
- Zendesk: Tickets
How is Pricing Calculated and Updated As My Database Size Changes?
- Pricing is based on the total number of records in the database.
- The price of your plan is calculated and updated automatically on renewal.
- For both monthly and annual plans, you will incur an add-on fee if the number of records in your database grows. This add-on fee is calculated on a monthly basis.
- If you reduce the number of records in your database, such as by purging low quality data or deduplicating records, the cost of your plan will be updated at renewal. For monthly plans, this is monthly. For annual plans, this is on the date of your annual renewal.
Estimated and Exact Costs
- For an estimated plan cost, adjust the pricing slider on the Pricing page to match the number of records in your database.
- For an exact cost, log in to the Insycle app and click "Buy Plan" on the top right corner. You'll be presented with pricing options to complete the purchase.
- We offer a 20% discount for plans that are paid annually.
- For non-profit organizations, we offer a 20% discount.
For additional information and answers to frequently asked questions, please check out the Pricing page.
How Billing Works
Insycle offers two billing options, monthly and annually.
Monthly plans have no commitment and can be cancelled at any time. With monthly plans, your provided credit card will automatically billed when you sign up, then continuously on a monthly basis
Annual plans require a 12-month commitment. Invoices will be generated for annual plans leading up to the renewal date.
Insycle uses the Chargebee billing system.
Related Blog Articles
Related Help Docs